Initially when I first saw the news about the discovery wreakage of the Airasia aircraft, I was very sad and unhappy and all kinds of negative thoughts came into my mind, asking myself why and how come so many disasters including floods in various parts of the country are happening this year and what about next year. Fear came over me but after doing my daily prayers, I contemplated for a while and realise that everything happens for a reason. I cannot fight negative situation with more negative thoughts. Therefore, I am changing my thoughts to more positive ones. And changing my prayers too...MAY EVERYONE BE ENLIGHTENED AND ACCEPT OUR OWN MISTAKES CHANGING ALL OUR WAYS SO OUR COLLECTIVE KARMAS WILL BE DIFFERENT TOO. WE CANNOT CHANGE THE CURRENT SITUATIONS AS IT WAS A PAST CAUSE BUT WE CAN CHANGE OUR PRESENT CAUSE SO OUR FUTURE EFFECT WOULD BE BETTER. MAY EVERYONE BE ENLIGHTENED TO THE TRUTH..MAY 2015 BE MUCH MUCH BETTER FOR EVERYBODY...If each of us could just shift our thoughts a bit and pray a little differently instead of fearing and blaming every other things and let us all join together for one goal that is Peace and well being.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Changing our thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment